Account Coordinator (Contract)
Account Coordinator (Contract)
Job Title: Account Coordinator
Reporting To: Creative Producer
Department: Marketing Creative
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Activision has world-renowned entertainment and video game franchises, spanning genres and embedding themselves in pop culture for decades. Our current IP includes, but is not limited to, Call of Duty, Crash Bandicoot, and Tony Hawk Pro Skater. As a member of the Marketing Creative team, you will help bring these franchises to life as we develop campaigns and build creative.
Account Coordinators are responsible for day-to-day project management for Marketing Creative, Activision’s internal creative team that consists of world class creatives across graphic design, video editing, motion graphics, audio design, gameplay capture, photography, live camera, and more. This role handles all aspects of planning, organizing, and completing projects. They know the details for the franchise’s creative assets and coordinate the life cycle of projects through project intake, routing assets for review, communicating feedback, and delivering final files. As the primary source of knowledge on these projects, they are constantly interfacing with cross-functional teams to drive projects forward.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Partners with creative team to provide art to internal and external customers
- Point of contact between cross-functional teams, internal teams, and vendors
- Contributes to strategizing of content with department leads and creative producers
- Establishes and strengthens positive and professional working relationships with partners, vendors, and requesters
- Supports team to ensure client deliverables are on-time and within budget
- Routes all creative assets through full approval process
- Receives requests, tracks changes and feedback, and updates department management on deadline risks
- Maintains folder structure and project archive
- Ensures quality control as the last line of defense before creative is delivered
- Leads various franchise traffic meetings and updates progress on all current requests
- Tracks documentation, records of approvals, and feedback
- Coordinates internal and external meeting logistics, prepares meeting materials, takes meeting notes, and updates weekly status reports
- Disseminates materials and information effectively and efficiently to team members
- Additional assignments and responsibilities as necessary
- 1-2 years experience in production, account, operational and/or project management, preferably in a consumer marketing or advertising environment working with creative teams
- Able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines while remaining organized, detail-oriented, and friendly
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience working with external partners preferred.
COVID-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position but may transition to working in the office eventually.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment.
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.