Account Supervisor - Video Games
First, a little about us:
- Born in 2000 as an ad agency for the video game community
- 45 teammates in 2016, 100 today
- Our employee turnover has been ~8% annually
- See our work at www.liquidarcade.com!
- Our clients are growing fast in the current economic climate — and so are we
- This position is covid-remote and will report to our El Segundo, CA headquarters once we reopen our offices
We’re looking for our next Account Supervisor for our growing business in creative strategy for the video game publishing segment. You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining key relationships as our day-day client liaison. You’ll also be the point person for coordinating, executing, and completing our clients’ projects. And what projects! You’ll provide strategic and tactical leadership to some of the hottest video game titles in the world.
Our culture is highly collaborative with a focus on giving autonomy to team members in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage day-to-day client relationships
- Deliver detailed POV, scope, project, timeline, process, and deliverable tracking tools for your teammates and clients
- Look for opportunities to grow our strategic footprint in existing clients, and advocate for client needs to the team
- Collaborate heavily with creative, strategy, and media teams
WHAT YOU’LL KNOW
- How to deliver a white-glove client experience in an ad agency setting
- Scope, project, and budget management
- Balancing collegiality and effectiveness in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Project management software and best practices in an ad agency setting
- 5+ years of client-facing account management or project management experience in a digital-forward ad agency environment
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Compensation is highly competitive with holding company media agencies with regular reviews for compensation and promotion opportunities. You’ll also be eligible for our generous annual bonus plan. Our benefits program pays 100% of healthcare premiums, provides generous PTO, and includes a generous bonus program and 100% match on 401(k) savings. Management treats us like ballers, even while remote — before lockdown we traveled to Hawaii, Cabo, and New Orleans together the last three years!
Liquid+Arcade is committed to creating an anti-racist environment. We’re building an ad agency where committed and creative people from all backgrounds can do their best work.
Show your interest! You can hit apply here, but we’d also like for you to tell us more at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
We regret we cannot process visa sponsorship at this time and may not be able to respond to all applicants. This is a pretty good description of this job’s roles and responsibilities, but is not a comprehensive job description and is subject to change. No agencies please.