Associate Ad Operations Manager
About the job
The Associate Adops Manager will be responsible for leading initiatives to grow in-app monetization by optimizing and managing a large landscape of networks for the highest-grossing game in the company. You will work closely with cross-functional teams driving business success through managing demand and identifying opportunities for growth and to drive efficiencies.
- He/SheThey will own yield and revenue optimization by working with mobile ad networks for the largest mobile gaming ad partner in the industry
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders and learn about the latest tech innovations in the space
- Lead experimentation, AB tests, and present learnings/analysis to the broader team
- Set up, test, and manage ads from a variety of third-party networks and SSPs, including Zynga’s Private Marketplace executions
- Lead our ad quality initiatives and maintain a high quality of advertising across the portfolio
- Troubleshoot ad network integrations, finding and solving issues by corresponding with internal tech teams and the client
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years’ work experience in ad network or mobile ad trafficking business
- Gaming publisher related ad experience highly recommended and prioritized
- Familiarity with ad networks/DSPs/Rewarded Ad Vendors and tech program Charles Proxy a plus
- Results-oriented and proactive personality with eagerness to learn about the Desktop/Mobile Ads space
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities is critical
- Strong analytical and MS Excel skills preferred
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is preferred
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with great attention to accuracy
- Must be a driver, highly ambitious, and career-oriented. Not only wanted to contribute but improve Zynga’s business.
- Excellent written communication and verbal agility are necessary for cross-team collaboration
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
- remote work from an alternate location could be considered**
HIRING UPDATE: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Sales & Business Development
Careers location: Remote, US
Requisition ID: P209896