Associate Brand Manager
SEGA… What do you think of when you hear that word? Do you think of the console with the iconic, harmonized voice fire ups or do you think of the countless gaming hits from Sonic the Hedgehog, Golden Axe, or the Persona series?…
When we think of SEGA, we think of its evolution as a pioneer in the video game market to one of the most prominent video game developers and publishers ever! Globally, SEGA has over 5,000 employees passionately working to bring the best gaming entertainment to players around the planet. We have one of, if not the richest, portfolio of original IPs – something we are very proud of and excited about as the market continues to change.
New streaming technologies and shifts in the retail landscape are well poised for what will be the most disruptive and innovative time in our industry. Our IP strategy positions us well for this, and we are enthusiastic about the future!
There’s never been a more exciting time in the company’s history to join SEGA!
Sega of America is seeking an Associate Brand Manager who is enthusiastic about games, players and marketing. Reporting to the Brand Manager, this role is responsible for supporting and driving the continued growth of some of the biggest SEGA brands across the Americas and Europe.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Deliver upon brand marketing strategies for the product’s entire lifecycle
- Execute on consumer product, digital and physical retail, and first party partnership opportunities
- Align with cross-functional and international teams to deliver integrated marketing activations
- Help manage best-in-class production of creative advertising and brand assets
- Work with internal departments and external vendors as required to deliver compelling campaigns
- Analyze consumer research and business data to support marketing decisions
- Manage brand marketing approval processes across creative, business, legal and accounting
- Understand the media landscape and demonstrate knowledge of creative media campaigns
- Manage media agencies, creative agencies, event agencies, and promotional partnerships
- Build relationships across the organization to supply them with key player and marketing insights
Qualifications And Skills
- 1-2+ years’ experience in a marketing role within gaming, entertainment or consumer products
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in the field
- Ability to support initiatives with a focus on KPI / ROI metrics
- Experience in project management, analysis, and the ability to work with multiple teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Open to flexible hours while working with overseas teams
- Effective oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Positive and professional attitude
- A passionate gamer with deep knowledge of SEGA games.
- Experience working with a Japanese games publisher or company.
Local applicants only please (No Relocation)