Associate Dungeon Designer - Diablo IV
The minions of Hell grow stronger! Our horde of diabolically talented developers is expanding. While our backgrounds are varied, we all share a passion for the dark, gothic, and macabre. If you value a tight-knit team that celebrates self-expression and a multi-disciplinary approach, then join us on the diablo team!
We are looking for a talented content designer with experience building interesting levels and crafting fun gameplay content for Diablo IV! The ideal candidate must be able to collaborate within design, art, and engineering groups to create dungeons with fun and varied gameplay content.
- Create procedurally generated dungeons using our proprietary visual scripting tools
- Design and implementation of fun dungeon content
- Support other disciplines in integrating their work into dungeons
- Implementation and maintenance of procedural content systems
Experience working with visual and text-based scripting languages to author game content Good understanding of level design theories and practices Knowledge of Blizzard worlds and gameplay—specifically, the gothic fantasy of Diablo Excellent written and verbal communication skills Able to maintain a positive attitude in a highly collaborative and iterative team environment.
- Creating content in any genre that uses an isometric camera
- Creating cooperative gameplay content using procedural generation
- Experience with Visual Scripting tools (such as Blueprint, Godot or Stencyl)
- Creating game content using the Lua scripting language
- Previous design experience for Online / Multiplayer games
- Passion for Blizzard games, especially the Diablo series
- Online play experience with various Blizzard Entertainment games (Diablo III, Starcraft II, World of Warcraft, etc.)
Required Application Materials
- Resume, including:
- Screenshots, footage, mockups or any other information regarding scripted content or level layouts.
- Cover Letter, including
- What games you are currently playing
- Your experience with PC and console role-playing games.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!