Associate Manager, Global Digital Commerce
Associate Manager, Global Digital Commerce
Job Title: Associate Manager, Global Digital Commerce
Reports To: Senior Manager, Global Digital Commerce
Division: Activision Publishing Digital Commerce / Sales
The Associate Manager, Global Digital Commerce will work closely with the Senior Manager, Global Digital Commerce, and the entire Commercial team to support the day-to-day interactions with various Digital Console Partners. The ideal candidate will support: 1) go-to-market execution of all titles, 2) digital asset development and distribution 3) the building of presentations, recaps, and performance reports, and 4) development of recommendations to improve new Digital releases and promotions.
The right candidate will be detail-oriented, creative, and have the ability to drive the execution of commerce strategy and marketing promotions. The position interacts at multiple levels and with multiple functional areas, ensuring implementation of strategic and tactical marketing initiatives as well as product distribution and merchandising.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Establish consistent process and cadence for communicating detailed results to Digital Commerce leadership and Customers; build and maintain monthly/quarterly customer scorecards with input from various internal teams
- Key asset management across all Activision Blizzard titles, including trailer and creative distribution to Digital Console partners
- Participate in weekly calls with Digital Console Partners and provide recaps/next steps
- Build and distribute detailed sales, merchandising and promotional recaps for Digital Commerce leadership
- Work with Senior Manager to build business cases for merchandising and platform recommendations
- Manage store check tracker to provide weekly analysis and oversee resolution of any issues
- Maintain a global pricing document for all Activision Blizzard titles
- Work with Digital Console Partners to secure best-in-class merchandising support
- Liaise with Digital Supply Chain, Submissions, and Operations teams on digital product submissions and updates
Key Working Relationships
- Digital Console Partners – Xbox & Nintendo
- Commercial and Business Unit Finance
- Commercial Marketing
- Digital Supply Chain
- Game Teams (Call of Duty, Overwatch, Diablo, Emerging Franchises) - Product Management, Consumer Marketing, Digital Marketing, Production Management Group (PMG)
- 3 - 5 years prior digital commerce and business development experience, preferably in gaming, media, software and/or entertainment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business or Communications; MBA is a plus
- Strong business analytics, strategic development, project management, consumer research, relationship management, and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Able to operate in a rapidly changing and dynamic work environment, with flexibility to manage multiple priorities, projects, and deadlines
- With minimal supervision, can take a project from inception to completion
- Creative and critical thinking skills with strong self-motivation, work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with a “can do” attitude
- Team spirit, sociable, sense of humor and a passion for games, technology, and digital entertainment content
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Digital or Retail marketing experience is a plus
We’re headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain, and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe, is one of the largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies in the world. Sitting at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment, our employees are some of the best and brightest across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™ and our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users across the globe.
A member of the S&P 500 Activision Blizzard is proud to be included as one of FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies To Work For®," "World's Best Employers," as well as "Most Admired Companies." In 2019 we were honored to receive a perfect score on our entry to the Corporate Equality Index as a Best Workplace for LGBTQ professionals and once again made Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Companies in Gaming.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.