Wargaming is currently seeking an Associate Producer for our current project. This individual will be assisting the Producer in all aspects of production for a console game
What will you do?
- Support the Producers as part of the Production Team, and help manage projects through all stages of development
- Organize and directly manage specific parts of the game under the guidance of the Producer
- Coordinate and track supporting teams' tasks to ensure timely outcomes that meet Producer's project requirements and timeline
- Schedule and attend meetings for various departments, documenting them as needed
What are we looking for?
- 1+ years of game industry experience (in coordination, management, QA, development, community, marketing, etc.)
- Experience with production tracking software (JIRA, Confluence, Trello, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding creative problem-solving skills
- Organized, self-directed, and able to adjust to shifting schedules and requirements
What will help you stand out?
- One or more shipped titles in the game industry
- Experience with free-to-play games for console and mobile
- Avid video game player, familiar with a wide variety of games and platforms
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the massively popular free-to-play hit World of Tanks and the strategic naval action game World of Warships.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts. Are you up to the challenge ?!