Associate Producer, Cinematics - Temp
Apply for this job
The Cinematic Associate Producer Temp role will be tasked in a wide-range of duties that may include working within a specific department or on special projects. You will support the project producers and supervisors by facilitating communication and information sharing between artists, supervisors, departments and the rest of the team.
- Supports the department producers, project producers, supervisors, and artists with production priorities, delivery targets, and task deadlines necessary to keep the show on track.
- Has thorough knowledge of all tasks in progress and communicates updates from production, directors, and the artists.
- Tracks the development of assets through the cinematic pipeline and works with the Producers and artists to understand the status of assets within their departments.
- Organizes and schedules meetings related to the project, including arranging OT meals if necessary.
- Takes detailed notes during meetings and dailies and ensures timely delivery of notes to the crew on the project.
- Acts as a conduit for day-to-day information between the crew as needed or directed.
- Helps maintain confluence/wiki pages for the show.
- Assists in the scheduling of projects as requested by the project producers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Shotgun and industry best practice standards.
- Understands production schedules, timelines, and bids.
- Able to effectively communicate with artistic and technical personnel, as well as show management and upper management.
- Self-motivated and able to take the initiative as the need arises.
- Approachable, relaxed, and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to interact and contribute as part of a team.
- Builds strong team relationships with Artists, Supervisors, Directors, and Project Producers.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to plan ahead, think outside the box, identify issues/roadblocks, and develop plans to prevent or minimize their impact on production.
- Ability to work in a unique, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and small budgets.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, JIRA
- Love of the storytelling process, especially via movies and animation
- Passion for Blizzard games; particularly World of Warcraft, Diablo, Starcraft, and Overwatch.
Required Application Materials