Associate Resource Scheduler
Scientific Games (SG) is a global leader focused on delivering an ever-expanding portfolio of lottery and gaming products and services to the world's government-regulated and government-sponsored entities. Scientific Games' global reach is made possible through the expertise, skill and dedicated efforts of its 8,000+ employees who serve lottery and gaming customers in more than 100+ countries on 6 continents.
Are you ready to level up your career?
At Scientific Games, we are committed to making the best games, platforms and systems in the world. We are looking for smart, passionate and creative people to join our team and help us transform the gaming world. We are a global, industry-leading gaming technology company that embraces challenge, fosters an inclusive culture, values integrity, innovation and winning, and is committed to developing and supporting its people.
Whether you are a member of our award winning game studios, our industry leading systems group, product management, manufacturing group, services or any of our other amazing Gaming teams, you will be creating compelling games played around the world. We are dedicated to being the industry’s only COMPLETE global solutions provider with products that will enhance the entire gaming operation, both on the casino floor and behind the scenes.
If you are ready to play…Come join us and let’s make games!
Duties, Task and Responsibilities
- Schedule job tasks for the field service department including product installations, conversions, equipment removal, preventative maintenance, and upgrades.
- Scheduled job task in the most efficient manner that includes the understanding of field services capacity.
- Effectively communicate with customers’ and provide all required documentation per the service level agreement time frame.
- Demonstrates the ability to run reports as required.
- Effectively interface and communicate with other functions
- Participate in internal meetings as required
- Other duties as assigned
Skills, Abilities And Knowledge
- Able to organize and manage the scheduling field services
- Effectively and efficiently communicating with the customer while ensuring the delivery of high-quality service.
- Must be able to adapt to stressful customer situations
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively negotiate and drive resolution as required
- Ability to effectively manage a diverse workforce
- Must have the ability to work through problems to resolution while maintaining a professional demeanor with manager support.
Education and Training Skills
- High School Degree Required
- 1 year or less scheduling experience in Gaming or Similar Business
- Oracle Experience and Microsoft Applications Preferred
Communication Skills: Well versed in effectively interacting with customers and internal partners to identify and process customer requirements effectively and efficiently.
Customer Service Skills: Must possess very good internal and external customer service skills.
Able to courteously interact with clients to ensure positive customer experience.
- Drive and exhibit the company core values.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Very good communication skills with a customer service approach.
- Embraces technology.
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law , please click here for EEOC Poster .