Associate / Senior Associate, Corporate Development
About the job
Zynga is looking for a Associate / Senior Associate, Corporate Development to join our team! The Corporate Development Senior Associate will play a key role in driving deals forward by researching and analyzing industry trends, evaluating business and M&A opportunities, executing transactions, and supporting our post-merger integration activities.
- Evaluate acquisition and partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Develop presentation materials to provide recommendations to the executive team
- Continuously monitor market trends and the competitive landscape to help identify new business and gaming opportunities
- Develop intelligence on the social gaming industry by laying current games, gathering and analyzing relevant industry news and reports, and building and maintaining a network of industry relationships
- Support the deal execution process from due diligence all the way through post-merger integration
- 1-3 years as an analyst at a leading investment bank or private equity firm or as a corporate development associate at a technology/gaming company
- Highly analytical with strong financial modeling and valuation skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams (corporate development, legal, finance, accounting, studios, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and deal with time pressure in an unstructured environment
- Passion for games
- Undergraduate degree from a leading academic institution, with demonstrated strong academic performance (please include GPA and test scores when applying!)
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Studio Management & Business Operations
Careers location: Bay Area, CA
Requisition ID: P209964