The Brand Assistant assists in the day-to-day tasks relating to maintaining and building relationships with our external brand partners.
- Organize art assets for all external partner approvals
- Generate monthly reports for our full portfolio of 150+ brands
- Assist in the garment and event production pipeline for all brand-related tasks, including scrubbing brand websites for new products, organizing partner assets, & QA’ing in-game content
- Maintain our active brand portfolio & campaign databases
- Enter and update information in our Content Management System, including but not limited to garment details, brand pages, shop listings, and product carousel features.
- Assist in pulling metrics for brand-related requests, including monthly sales driven in our Diamond Rewards Program, and results from in-game campaigns.
- Create stylized assets for social featuring, season launches, internal presentations, partner decks, and more.
- Assist the team in any tasks relating to maintaining relationships with our external partners, with the intent to take ownership of 30-40 select brand accounts.
- Assist in the ideation of all in-game content and larger brand campaigns.
Key to Success
- Timely completion of all assigned tasks during business hours
- Thorough understanding of the Brand and Content team’s workflow and deadlines
- Polished, professional, and engaging; able to represent Covet Fashion externally
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Care deeply about a polished product and elevated representation of brands’ collections
- Flexibility on changing priorities and workload
- Active participation in content ideation and optimization
- Play often, understand the players, understand the brands, share your ideas!
- Work hard, work efficiently, work smart
- BA/BS degree
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Office and Google apps
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Meticulous attention to detail and superb organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment
- Have an eye for fashion, elevated assets but the ability to adapt to different brand identities and aesthetics
- Familiarity with the fashion, lifestyle, and/or mobile gaming industry is strongly desired
- Basic proficiency in Photoshop desired
- Have a keen interest in Covet Fashion, if not already a regular player