Business Development Manager
About the job
We’re looking for an experienced Business Development manager to help us explore the many opportunities popping up for ZEBEDEE. This is a highly dynamic role where you’ll be managing diverse B2B relationships with game studios, exchanges and FinTechs and a range of platforms serving the gaming and esports industries. You’ll be:
- Onboarding new partners and maintaining existing relationships, supporting and familiarizing partners with ZEBEDEE tools and features.
- Communicating new ZEBEDEE products, events, opportunities and features with existing and prospective partners.
- Developing sales strategies, events and other product promotions.
- Participating in gaming and finance/crypto conferences.
- Create and manage social media promotions.
- Working alongside our BizDev and marketing teams to refine our messaging and sales materials.
- Demonstrated track record of success in business development for tech companies.
- Extensive games industry knowledge is a must, business development experience in this industry highly preferred.
- Must excel at working independently and without management, and at collaborating with others as part of a team.
- Proven ability to seek out exciting new projects and shepherd them from inception to release.
- Capable of efficiently handling day to day operations as part of a business development team.
- Significant experience working with external partners and end-users centered around digital platforms and products.
- Must share a belief in the company’s vision and a passion for both gaming and Bitcoin.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the crypto industry and of Bitcoin and the Lightning Network specifically.
- Existing relationships with gaming studios, esports companies and platforms that serve the gaming industry.
- Additional languages including Portuguese and Spanish
- Become part of a company on the cutting edge of gaming, Bitcoin and FinTech.
- Fast moving and unique business challenges.
- Work on an international team full of both passion and deep expertise.
- Attend top conferences and industry events in the EU and US.
- Great career development opportunities in a quickly growing company.
- Competitive salary with employee stock option bonuses.
Decentralized / Remote Environment
ZEBEDEE is a fully remote working company. However, for this role, we are looking for a candidate in EU or USA time zones.