Candidate Experience Recruiting Coordinator
Candidate Experience Recruiting Coordinator
As a Recruiting Coordinator (Contract) at Activision, you will be responsible for supporting Recruiters with systems administration, organization, support, and communication to candidates regarding interview travel reimbursements, and other ad hoc administrative/coordination tasks.
- Please note, this is a contract, temporary position
- Assist recruitment with creating job descriptions, posting requisitions, and acquiring approvals.
- Coordinate interview logistics, including scheduling, travel, and Skype interviews (if needed) all while facilitating effective and close communication between the candidates and recruiters.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience by making the candidate feel comfortable and welcome; whether on the phone or in person.
- Assist with recruiting/candidate expense reimbursements as requested.
- Provide administrative support to Recruiters, including creating offer letters and new hire packet generation.
- Partner with HR Operations to ensure smooth new hire onboarding.
- Process candidate relocation requests.
- Facilitate and set up Activision’s new hire orientation every other week.
- Monitor and proactively maintain recruiting supplies.
- Coordinate and set up recruitment events for conventions, job fairs, and recruitment mixers.
- Facilitate bi-weekly department meetings and take notes
- Move candidates, disposition candidates, and close requisitions in our applicant tracking system (Workday).
- Other duties assigned as requested.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 1 year relevant Recruitment experience
- Exceptional organizational and detail-oriented skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional professional written and verbal communication skills.
- A proactive hospitable attitude
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and interface with individuals at all levels, both inside and outside the organization
- Strong initiative. Self-driven and able to deliver results with minimal supervision
- Proven experience designing and implementing new processes; a passion for process and achieving efficiencies
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions, and change course of action quickly
- Anticipate needs of employers to stay one step ahead of the game and provide the best support possible
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
We’re headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Activision has been changing the way people play for the past 40 years—as the leading developer and publisher of video games, our teams have created some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking, and beloved entertainment franchises in the industry. Ask anyone who works at Activision what their favorite thing about it is, and they’ll tell you it’s the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure, and resources, but our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee’s brilliance.
Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games; we are the creators of some of the world’s biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our current portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, and Crash Bandicoot™.
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe, is one of the largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies in the world. Sitting at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment, our employees are some of the best and brightest across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology. A member of the S&P 500 Activision Blizzard is proud to be included as one of FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies To Work For®," "World's Best Employers," as well as "Most Admired Companies." In 2019 we were honored to receive a perfect score on our entry to the Corporate Equality Index as a Best Workplace for LGBTQ professionals and once again made Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Companies in Gaming.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.