Community Marketing Manager
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About The Role
The Community Marketing Manager will participate in achieving the goals of educating, engaging, and exciting the community. You will use brand programs to guide education across the community about Twitch's current and long-term goals. You will create touch points within the community through Twitch projects, events, and new opportunities. You will bring messaging to the community and help create the future narrative of Twitch.
The Community Marketing Manager will directly report to the Director of Community Marketing and work with Community Marketing specialists across Community Marketing projects and efforts to assist with other teams.
The Community Marketing Manager is part of the Community Marketing team and works with other Twitch Marketing teams, Sales, Events, Partnerships, and Product teams.
This position can also be located in Irvine, CA; Seattle, WA; New York, NY; and Salt Lake City, UT and Remote- US
- Manage a team that executes Community Marketing campaigns, encompassing local, national and international marketing plans, including MeetUps, Creator Camp, formal events, Original Community marketing campaigns and other engagements;
- Help support new opportunities to engage the Twitch community through the use of brand and content;
- Work closely with Partnerships and Marketing teams on Creator discovery and promotion by maintaining communication with creators during project lifecycles;
- Collaborate with Product, Content, Influencer, and Brand Marketing teams, and Events to guide a narrative across the creator community, specifically related to project management and organizational needs;
- Develop communications and public-facing documentation for both education and campaign outreach;
- Can aid in the support of creators as it pertains to coordinating event activities, email marketing campaigns, and creator-centric surveys
- Work with the Community Marketing team at a local level, with true understanding and support of creator needs.
- 4+ years of account management, program management, operations, business development, developer relations or other relevant client management experience
- and experience with data-driven decision making
- Experience tracking project deliverables
- Experience obtaining and analyzing established goals and Measurements
- Deep knowledge of game developers, Twitch streamers and the games industry
- Experience with the Twitch platform from viewer and broadcaster points of view
- Create a detailed roadmap and transparently communicate changes and expectations with collaborators
- Work with your team to understand their needs and summarize their feedback into applicable solutions
- Ability to travel to conventions approximately 30 days per year
- Experience in the gaming and Content Creator space
- Deep knowledge of the games industry and games media
- Familiarity with Twitch as a user and broadcaster
- Strong existing relationships within the gaming community
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Following the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The pay range for this position in Colorado and Connecticut is $120,000 -160,000 yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act and CT House Bill Number 6380. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.