Computer Operator Customer Service
Are you ready to level up your career?
At Scientific Games, we are committed to making the best games, platforms and systems in the world. We are looking for smart, passionate and creative people to join our team and help us transform the gaming world. We are a global, industry-leading gaming technology company that embraces challenge, fosters an inclusive culture, values integrity, innovation and winning, and is committed to developing and supporting its people.
Whether you are a member of our award winning game studios, our industry leading systems group, product management, manufacturing group, services or any of our other amazing Gaming teams, you will be creating compelling games played around the world. We are dedicated to being the industry’s only COMPLETE global solutions provider with products that will enhance the entire gaming operation, both on the casino floor and behind the scenes.
If you are ready to play…Come join us and let’s make games!
Scientific Games (SG) is a global leader focused on delivering an ever-expanding portfolio of lottery and gaming products and services to the world's government-regulated and government-sponsored entities. Scientific Games' global reach is made possible through the expertise, skill and dedicated efforts of its 8,000+ employees who serve lottery and gaming customers in more than 100+ countries on 6 continents.
Main duties include call center operations and data processing for Video Central Communications system as well as connected VGT’s and components. In addition, the candidate will also support SGI field service operations and Illinois Gaming Board agents.
- Customer Service Representative, taking calls from gaming agents, terminal operators and field service personnel.
- Completes computer system activities to support gaming machine installs, gaming machine software upgrades, and related service calls.
- 24/7 system monitoring of the SGI Connexus Video central communication system in accordance with the hours of operation.
- Generates system and productivity reports
- Performs various data entry routines such as updating turnover log with any unusual system occurrences.
- Coordinating, managing and executing scheduled projects as calls are received
- Working with callers 1-1 for problem solving on phone or in the lab including troubleshooting communication problems.
- Supports hotline, network management, and service call dispatch functions
- Strong Customer Service / Call Center Experience
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Some Data Center/Computer Operations experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Excel a plus.
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of operations
- Strong time management skills
- Experience with Unix, Win OS, SQL and Linux a plus.
- Ability to work a rotating 7 day on 7 day off 12 hr shift is required.
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law , please click here for EEOC Poster .