Content Producer is needed for delivery of 3D art content such as characters UI and cinematics (preferably in the Video Game industry) for a dynamic company. The Content Producer’s primary responsibilities include using metrics to drive team priorities, coordinating deliverables across multiple teams disciplines and development partners as well empowering the team to create visually stunning 3D content. This is a long term contract position. Candidates will work remote until the virus clears.
Responsibilities for the Content Producer
- Lead multiple scrum teams through our sprint planning process.
- Enter track and communicate project capacity and velocity.
- Understand art workflow tools and build systems across the studio.
- Work with art leads to direct their teams through the various stages of game development ensuring commitments are met on time and to the highest possible quality.
- Create and maintain your area schedule ensure teams are on track with their deliverables.
- Facilitate collaborative and effective communication between team members.
- Experience with any art production tracking software is beneficial.
- Keep the team aware of deliverables and goals through all phases of development.
Requirements for the Content Producer
- Demonstratedexperience in a (video game) content production environment.
- Strong analytical mind and experience working with large amounts of data.
- Proven ability to collaborate with creative leads to achieve production plans.
- Experience creating processes and driving results with internal remote teams.
- 2-3 year of experience as a producer with a track record of exceptional performance.
- Excellent risk identification skills as well as risk mitigation.
- Capable of balancing a projects production requirements within budget and staff limitations while ensuring high production values are never compromised.
- Must possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal and be a master at conflict resolution.
- Passion for making the best racing games in the world.
“Employer will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.”
Please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t meet these requirements, but are interested in other Impellam NA, Corestaff Services or Lorien opportunities, please register with us online at ess.impellam.com.
Lorien is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law