- Partners with the department’s creative leads and producers to strategize copy for Marketing Creative videos and other art assets
- Champion fantastic internal/external client relations
- Inspire as a leader through peer influence and example-setting
- Scriptwriting for a variety of internally produced asset types: trailers, infographics, packaging, social media content, and much more
- Assist teams with storyboarding/shot lists/creative direction
- Works with the Marketing department on copywriting of brand pillars and/or CTAs in player-facing videos
- Implements feedback received from customer teams
- Proactively tracks, prioritizes, organizes, plans and implements tasks
- Establish and maintain positive and professional working relationships with staff, vendors, and clients
- Performs other duties, as assigned
- This is a role that requires a flexible, adaptable, and calm creative individual that understands how art assets fit into a much larger campaign ecosystem
- Must be able to shift tone in order to address the needs of multiple audiences on multiple AAA franchises, in multiple genres
- Able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines; organized, detail-oriented and friendly
- Must be even-tempered and able to interact well, under pressure, with multiple teams on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Must be able to successfully prioritize multiple projects
- Must be able to apply knowledge, experience, and learnings to real situations to help solve problems
- College degree in the requisite field or equivalent work experience preferred
- Entertainment, Agency, or Game industry experience preferred
We’re headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is the world’s largest interactive entertainment company, with operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Destiny, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
We’re proud to be recognized as one of FORTUNE’s "100 Best Companies To Work For®” for four consecutive years and have earned a spot on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies,” and “Future 50” lists. Our 10,000+ global employees are some of the best and brightest talents across entertainment, media, and technology.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.