Creator & Influencer Partnerships Manager (Apex Legends/Respawn)
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order, and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
You can learn more about our studio and values at respawn.com/studio .
We’re looking for a Creator & Influencer Partnerships Manager who will act as a conduit between Respawn and the creator/influencer community around Apex Legends and Apex Legends Mobile . You will be part of a small community team embedded with the developers and will help facilitate communication in both directions. You’ll also support and collaborate with expert influencer partnership managers from across the EA org. If you like Respawn’s games and want to help create a space where players and creators can belong, come join us and help us create an incredible experience for our players.
What You’ll Do…
- Act as a go-to English-language point-of-contact for creators and influencers for both Apex Legends and Apex Legends Mobile, building relationships that last and fostering a healthy community.
- Take a strategic approach to building and executing Influencer partnerships, leveraging data and insights that ladder back up to our overall Marketing goals
- Partner with and support expert influencer partnership managers from across EA’s org, including regional influencer/creator teams
- Communicate trends, shifts, opportunities, and statuses with partners
- Foster relationships with our teams (Development, Marketing Communications, Legal, Finance)
- Use tools to improve influencer content performance and identify the most appropriate creators to meet campaign goals
- Negotiate directly with creators, their business managers, and agents
- Manage creator and influencer campaigns with our partners
- Lead meetings, brainstorms, and planning sessions
- Develop comprehensive reporting to share creator campaign impact
- Work with our agency partners to oversee campaigns and ensure delivery of creator content and campaign reports
- Manage influencer budgets and improve spend based on our goals
Candidates should be…
- Experienced. We’re looking for people who have at least three years of experience with writing and managing influencer/creator communication, updates, campaigns, etc, ideally in the video game industry.
- Knowledgeable. We’re looking for candidates who have deep knowledge of gaming, community trends, and ideally who have knowledge of and experience with the games we have released.
- Empathetic. We need someone who cares deeply about the community, can speak our voice, engage with our players in a genuine/authentic, and creative way.
- Growth-oriented. The ability to accept feedback and critiques will help you tailor your work to reach its best potential—and to grow! Teamwork and a willingness to work, learn, and grow together is critical to our success.
- Passionate. We’re looking for candidates who care about our creators and influencers. This includes a passion for working with and building relationships with creators and influencers that are mutually beneficial to them as well as Apex.
Ideally, you also will have…
- Fantastic communication skills — a deft touch is often needed when working with a community
- Excellent strategic and creative thinking skills.
- A player-first mentality
- The ability to communicate effectively and to build successful interpersonal relationships with discipline partners across the organization.
- A proactive, self-starter spirit and ability to work both independently and on a team without micromanagement.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and we will get back to you once we have reviewed it.
In addition to opportunities for creative impact and professional growth which come with being a member of our team, working at Respawn has many other perks and benefits! Learn more at respawn.com/perks