Deep Learning Technology Evangelist
We are looking for a Deep Learning Technology Evangelist!
NVIDIA is building a series of platforms to enable our developers, partners and customers to build applications and services using NVIDIA's hardware products and Deep Learning technologies. We are seeking a tech evangelist with a solid record experience in Deep Learning domains (Conversational AI, Video Analytics, Recommender System and more) to help our ecosystem partners and communities adopt NVIDIA's platforms and technologies.
The person could be an Engineer, Software Architect or Data Scientist. She or he will be driving DL product use case identification, solution/tools validation, as well as technology and industry case evangelism. The job requires close collaboration with cross-function NVIDIA teams including engineering, product, marketing, technical marketing, sales teams, etc. Besides DL tech expertise, the role also requires a strong presentation/demo skill and knowledge of design tools and working process.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Find application opportunities in DL space, build up use cases of how NVIDIA DL products (Transfer Learning Toolkit, NeMo, Jarvis, Merlin, Maxine, Triton and more) drive transformation in every industry (Financial services, Telco, Healthcare, Retail, Automotive, Gaming and more)
- Be Responsible for developers content creation. Create tutorials/demos and other collaterals, drive partners to customize the content for target sectors
- Evangelize DL products & technology & application in target markets. Demonstrate the technology and present use case in public industry events
- Build ties with ecosystem players, including ISVs, communities, key opinion leaders, etc.
- Work with and support partners to evolve and improve their products using NVIDIA DL products
- Bridge the gap between Products and Developers. Map the developer journey and work with Product teams to close these gaps.
- Keep close eyes on trending in DL space, Conduct competitive analysis of NVIDIA DL products against competition
What We Need To See
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of solid experience in Computer Vision, Deep Learning, and NLP
- Excellent communication abilities and collaborative attitude
- Solid understanding of the DL ecosystem, emerging markets, key players, competitors, toolings etc.
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Proven success in creating developer content
- Experience with NVIDIA GPUs and SDKs
With competitive salaries and generous benefits packages, we are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers; we have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us and, due to unparalleled growth, our outstanding teams are rapidly growing. If you're creative and autonomous with a real passion for your work, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.#deeplearning