NZXT is a rapidly growing company made up of gamers, builders, and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. We are a team of creative, motivated, and results-oriented people who love what we do and are dedicated to making it easy, fun, and rewarding for our audience to play games. We are a founder-led organization that has not lost any of our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. This is an exciting time to join NZXT as we are poised for significant global expansion and growth.
CULTURE & VALUES
At NZXT, we believe in the importance of Design Thinking and the power of Serving Community, and our values spring from those two core ideas:
Every Voice Matters Win Together
Keep It Simple Give A Shit
Build Scalable Systems Commit To Quality
Learn And Grow Do What You Say
We hope that every NZXT employee internalizes and practices these values to the point where they become second nature. We expect our leaders and managers to embody and nurture these values, because when they are in full force... amazing things can happen.
NZXT is looking for a designer who is passionate about the gaming industry. We are looking for a designer who is detail oriented, being able to take a creative brief and direction from the senior and lead staff and iterate on concepts and layouts. This designer will build the visual narrative around our message that is on brand and aligns with the positioning of the briefs. This designer must have the ability to demonstrate strategic problem solving, original thought, and an understanding of project goals.
● Conceptualize ideas with Leads and Copywriters for product and promotional launches
● Articulate and or defend concepts to the organization
● Work within brand guidelines
● Support the development of KVs
● Be meticulous in design execution based on KVs
● Create templates for team use
● Perform formatting details such as typography, composition, color correction, and graphic elements
● 4+ years of experience in design or agency environments
● A portfolio that includes examples of creativity with a strong understanding of story-telling
● Ability to evaluate choices critically, with the customer needs at the forefront
● Multi-tasker with the ability to work under pressure
● Proficient in Adobe Suite