Developer Advocate, Player Engagement / Monetization
The Technical Marketing team is the face of Unity Technologies and often the first contact our users have with us, both online and in person.
As a Developer Advocate, Player Engagement / Monetization, you will be tasked with delivering exciting technical presentations, teaching best practices, driving awareness of new features, and telling the Unity story from the Monetization and Player Engagement perspective.
Travel will be expected to be up to 50% of the time, but not during 2021.
- Create engaging content (demos, slide decks, etc.) to get game developers excited about Unity’s engagement and monetization solutions
- Deliver presentations and demos online, trade shows, community events and conferences. With a focus on monetization and player engagement
- Visit (virtually) video game companies to show them the latest features, solutions and techniques to successfully monetize and keep players engaged in their games
- Be the voice of the game development community internally, bringing actionable feedback to internal marketing, product and engineering teams
- Engage with game developers through different platforms; social media, forums, etc
- Work with cross-functional internal teams in ensuring a growth in the adoption of Unity’s services
- A clear communicator that is passionate about helping others succeed
- Great presentation skills
- Experience using the Unity engine and the C# programming language
- Track record working closely with engineering and sales teams
- Fluent English speaker
- Experience leading communities in the technology space
- Experience using other game engines and frameworks
- Experience as a game designer or similar role on a mobile f2p title
- Overall knowledge of the F2P and live games ecosystem
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.