Developer Relationship Manager, Omniverse Gaming
We are looking for a Developer Relations / Alliance Manager!
NVIDIA is searching for an outstanding Game Developer Relations Account Manager to identify and develop game developer/publisher partnerships to drive the adoption of new NVIDIA technologies such NVIDIA Omniverse. This will be accomplished by helping developers understand the value of NVIDIA hardware products, Omniverse, SDKs, and co-marketing programs. You should have a strong solid understanding of the video game business, and one or more aspects of real-time graphics and GPU-accelerated computing.
You will be working cross-functionally with our organizations and ensuring a positive experience for external partners. To bring groundbreaking NVIDIA Technology to help Game Industry, you should understand the needs of Game developers and have the ability to communicate how NVIDIA can help. You should be comfortable working in a multifaceted environment experiencing rapid growth. You will use your leadership skills and ecosystem contacts to connect developers to NVIDIA’s resources. Your ability to work independently is crucial, and you will rely upon your excellent interpersonal skills during consulting engagements, and to communicate opportunities and threats internally.
What You'll Be Doing
- Help the developers and publishers understand how our technology can accelerate their development and provide unparalleled visuals to help drive game sales.
- Provide developers with GPUs when we have a new architecture
- Identify Gaming start-ups and raise their visibility to VCs/investors
- Provide Industry feedback internally to help position new NVIDIA solutions.
- Secure regular access to unreleased builds to ensure a perfect consumer experience on NVIDIA hardware.
- Negotiate and sign co-marketing and bundle deals with key game partners.
- Work closely with the Content Marketing team on Game go-to marketing efforts.
- Build formal or informal programs to connect developers to our product teams
- Develop success stories, demos for trade shows and developer conferences, get assets for our social media programs and other deliverables that raise awareness to press, mutual customers and business partners of our success together
- Identify gaps and competitive threats.
What We Need To See
- 10 years of experience [MOU1] in the games industry in technical role
- BS in relevant engineering field or equivalent experience
- Experience in a Business Development or Account management role.
- In-depth knowledge of Game Development pipelines
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Proven knowledge of NVIDIA’s key gaming initiatives.
- Advanced degree
- Product Management experience.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.