Digital Marketing Lead, Partnerships
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook’s Global Business Marketing, Scaled Solutions team is looking for an experienced digital marketing leader to build and execute integrated campaigns focused on driving awareness, consideration, and adoption of Facebook's products supporting Video Game Creators, Gaming Developers and our off-platform monetization solution, Audience Network. We are looking for a creative and multi-faceted digital marketing leader. The Digital Marketing Lead will be responsible for the development, planning and execution of integrated digital strategy, full funnel global marketing campaigns, global website management, channel operations, and team management.This role will partner closely with internal and external cross-functional teams including Marketing, Brand and Design, Analytics, Product, Engineering, and agencies to develop, test and optimize owned and paid channels. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of digital marketing across a multitude of channels including social, display, web, email, search as well as experience driving ad operations, CRM, and marketing measurement. This ideal candidate will have experience in audience planning, media and channel strategy across media, social, email and web, partner and agency management, cross-functional coordination, and ultimately the results and measurement of our programs and campaigns. This person is an innovative strategist who is also willing to roll up their sleeves to get the work done. This person thrives in a fast-moving environment and has a passion for making the world more open and connected. We are looking for a team leader who is dedicated to coaching and developing their team.
- Create annual holistic digital strategy positioned against product and business goals, including channel strategy, mix, operations, and measurement plan including media, social, email and automation, and web
- Create quarterly integrated marketing plans across paid, earned, and owned channels to drive Facebook product and program adoptions across Gaming and Audience Network audiences
- Grow and develop a cross-functional team of digital marketing managers, working closely with channel managers, creatives, and analysts
- Evaluate market trends and product fit to develop targeted awareness and acquisition programs
- Partner with cross-functional Marketing, Analyst, and IT teams to build and deploy multi-channel lifecycle marketing campaigns, including nurture and cross-sell programs
- Manage agency partners to budget, structure, and optimize global media campaigns
- Manage and guide the team to deliver on campaign execution across channels, including ad configuration, defining target segments, asset maintenance, and creating tracking tags
- Synthesize learnings into actionable insights to shape plans and report best practices with cross-functional teams
- Structure ongoing tests to measure program impact and effectiveness of creative, segmentation, and channel
- Through a deep understanding of web experiences across mobile and desktop, identify unique opportunities to leverage content, creative, and technology that may drive or influence execution
- 12+ years of experience in digital strategy, digital media, and website management
- Experience across all aspects of digital media, including Facebook advertising, martech, automation, web, measurement and analytics
- Experience working both strategically as well as in an executional capacity to build and deploy campaigns
- Experience with digital and web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Experience using various Facebook Interfaces: Ads Manager, Power Editor, Business Manager, Page Insights
- Experience building, growing, and developing teams
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, economics, or related industry
- Experience in gaming industry
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.