Digital Marketing Manager, Gaming
Facebook’s Global Business Marketing, Scaled Solutions team is looking for an experienced digital marketer to build and execute integrated campaigns focused on driving awareness, consideration, and adoption of Facebook's gaming products supporting Video Game Creators & Gaming Developers. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for full funnel marketing campaigns using various digital channels and will also oversee the Facebook Gaming website.This role will partner closely with a multitude of internal and external cross-functional teams including Marketing, Brand and Design, Analytics, Engineering, and agencies to develop, test and optimize campaigns. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of digital marketing across a multitude of channels including social, display, web, email, search as well as experience driving ad operations, CRM, and marketing measurement. The ideal candidate will also have managed high-visibility responsive web experiences and have familiarity with a multitude of content management systems and be comfortable with HTML, XML, and with working knowledge of CSS. This will include driving the website roadmap and enhancements. This person will be asked to demonstrate thought-leadership, creative thinking, and the ability to work in a highly cross-functional environment.
- Evaluate and improve end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touchpoints
- Build quarterly integrated marketing plans across paid, earned, and owned channels to grow adoption of Gaming Creators and Instant Games
- Drive funnel optimizations and specific product/feature adoption among targeted video gaming creator and gaming developer audiences
- Evaluate market trends and product fit to develop targeted awareness and acquisition programs for creator and developer audiences
- Partner with cross-functional marketing, analyst, and IT teams to build and deploy multi-channel lifecycle marketing campaigns, including nurture and cross-sell programs
- Manage agency partners to budget, structure, and optimize global media campaigns based on ROAS and target CPAs
- Lead campaign execution across channels, including ad configuration, defining target segments, asset maintenance, and creating tracking tags
- Synthesize learnings into actionable insights to shape plans and report best practices with cross-functional teams
- Structure ongoing tests to measure program impact and effectiveness of creative, segmentation, and channel
- Through a deep understanding of web experiences across mobile and desktop, identify unique opportunities to leverage content, creative, and technology that may drive or influence execution
- 8+ years experience in Digital Marketing with experience in Digital Advertising, Website Management, Lead Generation and/or Lifecycle Marketing
- Experience with problem solving and analytical skills including: conducting qualitative and quantitative research, analyzing data, data visualization, developing hypotheses, synthesizing insights & recommendations
- Experience with digital and web analytics and data tracking tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends) and SQL
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience using various Facebook Interfaces: Ads Manager, Power Editor, Business Manager, Page Insights
- Experience with ad serving tools and DSPs (e.g., DoubleClick, Adobe Advertising Cloud)
- Experience working both strategically as well as in an executional capacity to build and deploy campaigns
- Experience presenting ideas to several stakeholders at once
- Experience collaborating and coordinating with internal and external cross-functional teams
- Experience with digital marketing and digital measurement latest trends and best practices
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.