Director of Product
SciPlay, is a global leader focused in providing an ever-expanding portfolio of robust iGaming and Social Casino solutions to the global gaming industry. To put it simply - we make Mobile and Facebook games that are fun to play, fun to make, and we're growing like crazy! SciPlay's reach is made possible by the expertise of our rock star teams and game makers. Want to be part of a fast-paced company that lands in the Top 1% of Social Casino games? See more details below! Job Description Summary: SciPlay is a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day for their authenticity, engagement and fun.
SciPlay currently offers nine core games, including social casino games Jackpot Party Casino, Gold Fish Casino Slots, Hot Shot Casino and Quick Hit Slots, and casual games MONOPOLY Slots, Bingo Showdown, 88 Fortunes Slots, Backgammon Live, and Solitaire Pet Adventure with offices all over the world!
The Senior Director of Product manages the mechanics and features across studio games and titles. The Product Team is responsible for projecting revenue impact through data and statistical methods, conducting A/B tests to isolate the impact of individual features, and evaluate the results of these tests. Develop, train, and support the entire product team along with the Analytics department to provide a complete analysis of each element of our social/mobile products to drive revenue and meet the product goals.
Essential Job Functions
- Supervise the Product Managers on Gold Fish Casino.
- Forecast revenue and population impacts of in-game mechanics
- Ensure that each Product Manager is meeting the goals and budget numbers established by the Social management and stakeholders.
- Provide Creative input and Design comprehensive testing strategies for features that will be tested in-game across multiple products
- Work with GM and Marketing team to ensure that their needs are met and included in the roadmap of each product.
- Review an archived list of past features and iterations, including projections and actual values to keep team members accountable
- Review weekly KPIs and proactively identify opportunities, trends, and threats to the product.
- Keep up-to-date on notable social/mobile/casino competitors.
- Assist with the P&L responsibilities of each individual product across all platforms
- Ultimately responsible for total revenue forecast estimates for each individual product across all platforms on a quarterly and yearly basis.
Education: MBA or equivalent experience
- 10+ Years experience
- Experience in Gaming
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- SQL and Data-mining experience
- Expert Excel Skills
- Strong understanding of statistical significance in datasets.
- Understanding of forecasting and statistical modeling
- Agile/Scrum software development experience
- Critical Thinking and Creative Problem Solving
- Ability to develop positive relationships and communicate effectively with Marketing, Design, Developers, QA, Analysts and Producers.
- Excellent Organizational skills
Vision: Close Vision, Depth Perception, Distance Vision, Ability to Adjust Focus, Peripheral Vision, Ability to Distinguish All Colors
Work Conditions: May require weekend and evening hours.
We are SciPlay! We make games!
The roots of our company are simple and strong: Our founder, Aaron “Shurm” Schurman, fell head over heels for casino games and had a vision to create the most entertaining free-to-play casino games for gamers around the world. We’ve grown into a company that makes games we are truly proud of and that are enjoyed by millions of players every day. Our history is extensive, but we’re just getting started. In 1998, we got our start as Phantom EFX and in 2019, we reintroduced ourselves as SciPlay and went public on the Nasdaq.
At SciPlay, we are programmed to think untraditionally. From our yearly development conferences, shindigs, and new game launches, we believe in doing what you love and doing it well. We take great pride in our ability to create authentic experiences for players and we are excited to continue investing in our workforce, technology, and our data-driven approach, all with the mission of delighting our players long into the future. We believe that if we continue to stay passionate, set ambitious goals, live our values and play together, we will become the #1 social casino and casual gaming company in the world.
A Few Of Our Highlighted Perks And Benefits
- Competitive salaries and annual bonuses alongside matching 401k and other competitive benefits.
- Strong commitment to work/life balance
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Fully stocked gameroom featuring current generation consoles and titles, shuffle board tables, foosball tables, and arcade cabinets (including our prized 5v5 cabinet ultra-rare copy of Killer Queen!)
- Brand new, shiny, and aesthetically pleasing 10,000 sq ft office located in the Arboretum area in Austin
SciPlay Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, SciPlay) are committed to creating a workforce of credibility and dependability. As a prerequisite to employment with SciPlay (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SciPlay conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you. This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. SciPlay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here for EEOC Poster .