Director of VIP and CS
Job Description Summary
SciPlay, is a global leader focused in providing an ever-expanding portfolio of robust iGaming and Social Casino solutions to the global gaming industry. To put it simply - we make Mobile and Facebook games that are fun to play, fun to make, and we're growing like crazy. SciPlay's reach is made possible by the expertise of our rock star teams and game makers. Want to be part of a fast-paced company that lands in the Top 1% of Social Casino games. See more details below.
SciPlay is a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day for their authenticity, engagement and fun.
SciPlay currently offers nine core games, including social casino games Jackpot Party Casino, Gold Fish Casino Slots, Hot Shot Casino and Quick Hit Slots, and casual games MONOPOLY Slots, Bingo Showdown, 88 Fortunes Slots, Backgammon Live, Solitaire Pet Adventure with offices all over the world!
The Director of VIP & customer support services directs and oversees all aspects of the companys’ service channels. Responsible to ensure expantion of customer’s life span and retention by crafting & delivering a unique, execptional service experience that reflects each products’ unique character, cultivating relationships with VIPs & engaged customers through various channels and strategies.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for the overall customer care vision, execution and strategy of both departments across the company’s portfolio.
- Define and execute a long-term, data & service experience driven service strategy
- Leads efforts to maximize customer lifespan & retention by delivering high level of service and experience through every interaction.
- Facilitates learning oppertuneties such as focus groups, surveys and company wide knowledge sharing.
- Drive continuous innovation in both customer support and VIP managment day over day activity, adding new types of communication, tests, protocols and experience.
- Plans & executs on VIP events to level up our VIP customers ecperience
- Establishes service levels, work methodologies and requirements for both of the departments.
- Develop and implements methods to record, assess, and analyze customer feedback & interactions.
- Collaborate with game teams throughout different development stages and strategies to enhance the VIP experience in order to reach the best possible outcome of VIP service and retention
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business or related field or equivalent relevant experience
- At least 4 years in a managerial role
- At least 3 years experience in customer service, account management
- At least 1 year experience in product/monetization/CRM role
- At least 5 years experience in the social gaming industry
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to oversee & plan long term as much as short term strategy on multiple products to persu growth and retention.
- Strong familiarity of the social gaming industry & the online marketing world.
- Creativity & a ttention to detail with an eye for aesthetics
- Has strong analytical skills
- Experience in defining & crafting customers’ journey, retention & engagement protocols.
- Has knowledge & experience of concepts, practices, and procedures of customers’ relations and VIP account management.
- Developing & working knowledge of CRM systems such as Service Now, Zendesk and Salesforce.
We are SciPlay! We make games!
The roots of our company are simple and strong: our founders fell head over heels for casino games and had a vision to create the most entertaining free-to-play casino games for gamers around the world. We’ve grown into a company that makes games we are truly proud of and that are enjoyed by millions of players every day. Our history is extensive, but we’re just getting started. In 1998, we got our start as Phantom EFX and in 2019, we reintroduced ourselves as SciPlay and went public on the Nasdaq.
At SciPlay, we are programmed to think untraditionally. From our yearly development conferences, shindigs, and new game launches, we believe in doing what you love and doing it well. We take great pride in our ability to create authentic experiences for players and we are excited to continue investing in our workforce, technology, and our data-driven approach, all with the mission of delighting our players long into the future. We believe that if we continue to stay passionate, set ambitious goals, live our values and play together, we will become the #1 social casino and casual gaming company in the world.
A Few Of Our Highlighted Perks And Benefits
- Competitive salaries and annual bonuses alongside matching 401k and other competitive benefits.
- Strong commitment to work/life balance
- Fully stocked game room featuring current generation consoles and titles, ping pong tables, and arcade cabinets
SciPlay Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, SciPlay) are committed to creating a workforce of credibility and dependability. As a prerequisite to employment with SciPlay (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SciPlay conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you. This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. SciPlay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.