Director Operational Planning, CGE
Director of Operational Planning, Competitive Gaming Entertainment
EA was founded 30 years ago by individuals with a deep passion for making games. Many things have changed over the years as the gaming industry—and the company—has expanded immensely, but we are still driven by the same passion for developing, publishing, and distributing the world’s best games. Our history has been one of great success, and our future looks even brighter. Gaming has come a long way from Pac-Man & Space Invaders to modern EA Favorites like Battlefield, Mass Effect, Real Racing, Plants vs. Zombies, FIFA, Madden, Need for Speed and the world’s most successful game franchise, The Sims. Fueled by our talented staff at locations across the Globe we are united in our passion to continue shaping the future of interactive entertainment. Together we can make a difference.
The competitive Gaming Entertainment (CGE) Director of Operational Planning will work closely with CGE Leadership to lead and drive CGE’s Operational Planning Process as well as high priority initiatives. As a member of the CGE Central Operations team, this person will identify and help support cross-organization initiatives against our top CGE priorities, including recommendations and best practices relating to our operational planning process, training and support for our organization’s team members as well as performance improvements.
Key Responsibilities In This Role You Will
- Partner with Sr. Director of Central Operations in driving operational planning across all CGE, in close alignment with CGE and Partner Teams
- Closely work with all CGE and Partner Teams, identifying training opportunities and development of support tools.
- Establish and improve operational planning processes
- Partner with Director of Strategic Planning and Sr. Director of Strategic Planning & Business Operations to expand CGE's Management Operating System
- Partner with Manager of Business Reporting to establish appropriate workflows and ensure seamless operations between central ops and business operations
- Partner with Sr. Director of Central Operations in shaping essential central processes and frameworks, in collaboration with partner teams
- Lead high priority projects
- Provide backup for readiness program managers on select events
- Coordinate tracking of Central Ops key performance indicators
Required Work Experience And Skills
- Education: Bachelor's degree with a focus in Business or Finance
- 10+ Years of experience: including 5+ in Operational Planning
- Experience developing and deploying a formalized operational planning process
- Track record with planning methodologies and tools
- Demonstrated experience modeling complex multi-variant scenarios to develop operational plans.
- Program management experience (waterfall and agile)
- Ability to facilitate cross-functional teams through complex programs.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked! We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality. We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!