Director, Product Compliance.222279
About the job
Scientific Games (SG) is a global leader focused on delivering an ever-expanding portfolio of lottery and gaming products and services to the world's government-regulated and government-sponsored entities. Scientific Games' global reach is made possible through the expertise, skill and dedicated efforts of its 8,000+ employees who serve lottery and gaming customers in more than 100+ countries on 6 continents.
SG Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. Having recently become the Digital, online Division of the $4bn Scientific Games, we are now in a period of dramatic growth that will see us grow headcount by 30% this year alone.
Want to be part of our story?
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
The teams are small and move fast -- all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction.
- Broad understanding of the SG Digital product portfolio to ensure compliance with industry rules and regulations.
- Work directly with existing and emerging North American regulators, operators, and Test Labs.
- Oversee the Change Management team.
- Oversee the Product and Content Submissions team.
- Represent SG Digital as a primary point-of-contact when product compliance issues are encountered.
- Work with internal SMEs to support incident reports and self-reporting efforts to regulators and internal stakeholders when necessary.
- Work with SG Digital technical teams to advise on new and emerging technologies.
- Develop and maintain processes to facilitate product compliance within SG Digital.
- Must have 10+ years of gaming product compliance experience and a broad understanding of the regulatory in North America.
- Experience working with infrastructure digital products across multiple regulated jurisdictions.
- Interpret technical rules and regulations.
- A track record of building relationships with external bodies such as regulators, operators, and Test Labs.
- Must have the ability to identify and resolve complex technical issues in a timely manner.
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills.
- Comfortable presenting and hosting discussions with executive staff.
- Must be able to multi-task, be well organized, and be willing to quickly adapt to change.
- Some travel required
This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include, but are not limited to, training and mentoring employees; planning, assigning, delegating and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; and resolving employee issues.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law , please click here for EEOC Poster .