Exclusive Games Global Summer MBA Intern
About the job
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
This internship is for Summer 2022.
Exclusive Games Global Summer Intern
San Mateo, CA
Our intern will be a part of the brand team responsible for marketing key titles in the exclusive games portfolio. They will be responsible for building and coordinating creative global marketing campaign beats, collaborating with PR, regional marketing teams, and partners. They will also develop marketing strategies for future new IP and recommend approaches for future marketing campaigns based on industry and genre analysis. Other responsibilities include assisting Product Managers with GTM strategy and activation.
- Pursuing a Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field and/or within 1-year of their post-graduation date
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (specifically PowerPoint and Excel).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for video games and the gaming industry.
- Experience in project management preferred.
- Experience in marketing campaign planning and execution preferred.
- Experience in market analysis preferred.
- Experience using data analysis and decision models to inform recommendations is preferred.
- Management consulting experience a plus.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC’S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
Generally, We Obtain This Information Through Our Recruiting Team
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories.
- Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information , including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information , including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.