Franchise Talent Advisor, Diablo
Franchise Talent Advisor, Diablo
Job Title: Franchise Talent Advisor, Sr. Recruiting Manager, Diablo
Reporting To: SVP, Franchise Talent Officer
Location: Irvine, CA (open to remote)
Blizzard Entertainment is a premier developer and publisher of entertainment software. After establishing the Blizzard Entertainment label in 1994, the company quickly became one of the most popular and well-respected makers of computer games. By focusing on creating well-designed, highly enjoyable entertainment experiences, Blizzard Entertainment has maintained an unparalleled reputation for quality since its inception.
To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As a Franchise Talent Advisor, you are a dynamic, self-starter that will lead and execute a recruiting and employee strategy. As a member of the Blizzard TA leadership team, you will manage the recruiting for our Diablo franchise. Your role will focus not only on hiring our top game development talent (Software and Server Engineers, Art and Animation, Design and Production) but also on collaborating closely with business leaders, managing and developing other recruiters and leading and driving performance management and reporting. You will own recruiting strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition. Reporting to the SVP, Franchise Talent Officer for Blizzard, you will set the Talent Strategy for the franchise and provide strategic leadership to your team of recruiters.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities
- Design and implement a full-cycle recruitment strategy
- Hire and Develop a strong team of specialized gaming talent acquisition professionals
- Define measure(s) of success by determining and sharing key hiring data with the business and team
- Evaluate and translate data to provide actual and predictive analysis of recruitment successes and challenges
- Lean into business acumen and understanding of gaming industry to provide proactive, agile, and strategic guidance to leaders
- Minimum 7 years of strong recruiting and/or recruitment management with 4+ yrs people management experience.
- Must have deep experience with full life cycle recruiting including demonstrated expertise in advanced internet searching, candidate research and sourcing
- Must demonstrate the ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Ability to lead by example with professionalism, focus, and urgency in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong and proactive problem-solving skills that are driven by data, business acumen and a solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to continuously drive for process improvement – acting as a self-starter and change agent with a high sense of accountability
- Excellent written, listening, and communication skills with the ability to deliver messages clearly, concisely, and effectively
- Proven skills in relationship building; relationship management; and customer service – with the ability to work well independently and collaboratively
- Proven ability to influence to drive business results
- Ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands
- Experience building and/or managing a team through change
- Strong computer skills - MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook a plus); as well as mainstream ATSs
- Experience of working in gaming and knowledge of game development cycle highly desirable
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.