About the job
Skillz is the leading mobile games platform connecting players in fair, fun, and meaningful competition.
The gaming industry is larger than movies, music, and books, with more than 2.7 billion gamers playing monthly and 10 million developers worldwide. Mobile is the fastest-growing segment of the gaming market, expected to increase from $86 billion last year to $161 billion in 2025.
As the first publicly-traded (NYSE: SKLZ) mobile esports platform, Skillz has pioneered the future of the gaming industry. The Skillz platform helps developers build multi-million dollar franchises by enabling social competition in their games. Leveraging its patented technology, Skillz hosts billions of casual esports tournaments for millions of mobile players worldwide, and distributes millions in prizes each month.
Through its philanthropic initiatives, Skillz has harnessed the power of its platform to transform the way nonprofits engage with donors, enabling anyone with a mobile device to support causes such as the American Red Cross, Susan G. Komen, American Cancer Society, and NAACP by playing in Skillz tournaments.
Skillz has also earned recognition as one of Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators, San Francisco Business Times’ Best Places to Work, Parity.org’s Best Companies for Women to Advance, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, a two-time winner of CNBC’s Disruptor 50, one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, and the #1 fastest-growing company in America on the Inc. 5000.
What We’re Looking For
Are you passionate about getting things from one place to another? Are you ready to award players with amazing prizes like cars, gaming systems, top tier electronics and more? We are looking for someone with experience in merchandising and logistics to help take our fulfillment to the next level. As a Fulfillment Coordinator at Skillz, you will be responsible for getting our prizes to our players in a timely manner, managing data and analytics to provide the best experiences for our players, and working with various internal teams and external partners. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about taking a task to completion and who prides themselves on delivering high quality work.
What You Will Do
- Work with Associate manager to course correct KPIs to ensure the team is hitting their key metrics
- Assist with weekly reporting and analyzing metric data to drive meaningful improvements
- Support our players through escalated issues and prize questions
- Handles and manage escalated issues from internal and external teams
- Creates macros, managers Zendesk processes to ensure all is functioning correctly
- Securely handle player personal information within GDPR and CCPA regulations
- Regularly use and improve upon existing Google Sheets and Excel spreadsheets to be used to manage significant amounts of player data
- Regularly use an order and item management system such as Magento to manage Ticketz Store
- Coordinate between internal Skillz teams as well external vendors to ensure quality of prizes and adherence to our service standards
- Work cross-functionally to keep internal and external teams up to date with new projects
- Manage prize offers to offer the most compelling prizes to our players
- Regularly create and update departmental documentation
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, merchandising, or ecommerce
- 1+ years of experience in fulfillment, logistics, or supply chain
- Experience with CRM (Zendesk) and order management systems (Magento)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or similar a plus
- Adept and eager for a fast paced, changing work environment
Skillz embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status, and we operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.