Pocket Gems seeks to build the greatest mobile games and most compelling interactive entertainment in the world. That’s the mission our founders began with, in an apartment above a pizza shop back in 2009, and it continues to inspire us today. Since then, we’ve grown to over 200 people headquartered in San Francisco, and with $155 million in backing from Sequoia Capital and Tencent, we’re constantly breaking new ground in mobile entertainment.
Our products have been downloaded over 500 million times by players around the world and have grossed over $1 billion in revenue. We continue to release brand new content for Episode, a mobile storytelling network and platform, and War Dragons, a visually stunning 3D real-time strategy game.
As our community of players continues to grow, we’re committed to building diverse and inclusive environments across our teams, and in our games.
As a Recruiter, you will own full-life cycle recruiting to support and partner with several teams across Pocket Gems including Product, QA, Finance, Game Design, Creative, etc. while driving diverse candidate pipelines and developing sourcing plans.
Note: This role is open to remote employment for those who reside in California,Washington State, and Colorado.
What You’ll Do
- Manage recruiting for multiple searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Develop and execute comprehensive sourcing plans, understanding requirements to determine target profile needs
- Organize and document by tracking your activity and measuring your pipelines
- Own and drive a thoughtful offer process including extending offers and closing candidates
- Collaborate with a diverse team of hard-working, fun-loving professionals focused on helping candidates find their dream job
What You Bring To The Recruiting Team
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years as a full-cycle Recruiter
- Direct sourcing experience with ability to develop sourcing strategies and build pipelines
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with teammates, candidates, and hiring managers
- Strong attention to detail and operational excellence - you're able to prioritize across many stakeholders and candidate pools without dropping the ball.
- Experience with an ATS (huge plus for Greenhouse)
- Self starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality
- Genuine passion for diversity and inclusion initiatives
Extra Gems For
- Experience in the gaming or entertainment industry
Read more about what we’ve been up to!
- Pocket Gems Blog
At Pocket Gems, we're building teams that value originality, inclusivity, and accountability -- and we hope to engage with talent based on these and other core values. We also offer competitive perks, such as flexible vacation, 401k matching, and a generous benefits package,
Pocket Gems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.