As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Perks & Benefits
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Kin Care & Holidays*
100% Covered Medical and Company-Sponsored Dental & Vision (Plans Vary)*
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More*
Wellness Activities & Programs (Yoga & Zumba)
12 Weeks Paid Parental Leave*
- Only applies to full-time positions.
About The Role
We are looking for an exceptional Content Producer who has a passion for mobile gaming & a drive for production perfection! You will get the opportunity to collaborate with some of our industry's best game designers, developers, and artists, to work on a game based on an extremely well-known franchise. Your primary job will be to manage the game production lifecycle. Your creativity and knowledge in this space will make you an appreciated and valuable player in our team!
- Apply your skills to establish and maintain the vision, scope, schedule, budget, and resource plan for mobile game titles.
- Participate in the game design process to ensure the development of quality games.
- Work directly with talented designers, engineers, artists, and other producers to ensure the smooth development of quality products.
- Recognize and stay current with game market trends, patterns, and customer requirements.
- Manage the localization process for the game. Create repeatable processes to improve efficiency and predictability.
- Ability to balance project demands with creative essentials. You demand quality, creativity, and fun while still managing project resources and timelines.
- Expert project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Strong knowledge of production tools: JIRA, Confluence, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Comfortable with identifying, assessing, and solving problems quickly.
- Ability to acclimate quickly to a rapidly shifting, fast-paced creative environment.
- Be hands-on with the development of the game across all departments from art to QA.
- Experience as a “master scheduler” with the ability to keep multiple features on track simultaneously.
NICE TO HAVE
- Project Management Professional certification.
- Scrum Master certification.
- Familiar with platform dev tools: iTunes Connect, Google Play Store etc.
- You've shipped several games - including multiple casual, mid-core, social, and/or mobile games in a short timeline.
- Worked in other roles (artist, designer, engineer) in the game development life cycle.
- Social, online, and/or iPhone/Android production experience.
- Knowledge of mobile technology -- its boundaries and unique potential as it applies to games.
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
About Jam City
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.