Gaming - Product Manager
Gamefam is a F2P gaming developer and publisher who creates, publishes, and live operates a portfolio of metaverse games with a focus on Roblox. Gamefam is a Top 10 Roblox publisher in daily users and has a portfolio of hit games.
At Gamefam, Product Management means everything having to do with analyzing games and finding key insights to increase player enjoyment, and thereby virality, engagement, and monetization. Working with the analytics team to put in the right data instrumentation, you will conduct the orchestra of KPIs flowing from your games. Building hypotheses, selling in your colleagues, and then testing in real-time on the most instantaneous publishing platform there is - Roblox!
Additionally, you will help consult on the formation of Gamefam’s Live Ops tools and processes. This is a chance to build on the foundation of a high-performing production culture in order to contribute to the development of the next generation of analytics and content management tools, building for the next generation of gaming - the metaverse!
Job Responsibilities (Expect responsibilities to evolve regularly.
- Genre analysis, identifying best practices to share across the team
- Build a bespoke product strategy including new features, content, and events that will drive KPIs
- Design key features and layouts in collaboration with the game design team
- Measure purchases and optimize pricing within the game
- Measure progression and optimize game economy
- Constantly pitch and produce tactical ways to lift KPIs
- Create A/B tests to optimize live events and sales
- Consult on creation of Gamefam proprietary product management and analysis tools
What you need
We’re looking for someone first and foremost with deep passion for growth, winning, and making a mark on the creative industries that will last for decades to come! Our mission is Amazing Experiences for an Amazing Community - does this resonate with you?
- Minimum 5 years experience in product management within the F2P gaming industry
- Relevant experience delivering work that lifted KPIs sustainably in a major F2P video game
- Ability to understand game design and how socialization, expression, challenge and reward lead to irresistible fun and purchase behaviors
- Highly skilled in Excel, SQL, and other relevant statistical software
- Strong data and insights presentation skills and great communicator both in writing and verbally
- Experience with game features / events / UX design that drives to KPI goals