Gaming Production Assistant
Hyper Studios is in search for a Gaming Production Assistant to join the team! We are looking for someone who wants to break into the YouTube production world with a killer digital production company. Must have an interest in gaming videos (Roblox especially), a tremendous work-ethic, and has no problem hitting the ground running. The ideal candidate must have a great sense of humor and is eager to become part of an exploding industry of opportunity. You will get a master class in how YouTube Production works!
Fantastic opportunity for someone entering the job market or returning to the job market with limited experience. We welcome applicants who do not have a college degree. We want someone who is passionate and eager to learn about YouTube, and will do everything and anything to help you/us grow!
- Open and eager to learn! (Can’t say this enough)
- Assist creative team with documents and scripts
- Play Roblox and be a Body Actor for gaming shoots
- Create Roblox accounts
- Assist with planning and tracking
- Provide assistance to multiple departments (Creative, Operations, Set Build Team/Props, Post Production)
- Prepare props for shoots
- Assist in prepping and wrapping up sets
- Be flexible and ready at a moment’s notice to change direction and focus (ie. Gaming body actor to preparing props for the next shoot)
- Must be eager with a great work ethic. The more you put into learning and grasping various skills and concepts, the more you get out of it!
- Gaming experience (playing Roblox a plus!)
- Creative Writing a plus!
- Detail-oriented, flexible and have consistent follow-through
- Self-starter that takes the initiative
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Willingness to take feedback and adjust as needed
- Strong appetite for knowledge and learning new things
- Fan of YouTube, gaming, humor and meme culture
Hyper Studios is a digital entertainment media company focusing on content production and brand growth. Currently we manage multiple digital channels with an average of 50 million views per month and growing!