General Manager | Tennessee
About the job
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The Account Development Manager (ADM) is responsible for the overall account management and direction of operational services for the State of Tennessee. Responsibilities will include management of data center operations, network communications, software services, retailer hotline support, field services, marketing, warehouse and distribution, instant tickets, administration, and overall growth of the account. The incumbent is also responsible for the optimal use of resources to maximize sales and profit potential and to meet all contractual obligations and service level commitments.
The position will report to the RVP North America Lottery Operations and be located in Nashville, TN.
- Develops and executes annual and long term business plans for IGT’s Tennessee account.
- Achieves established budgeted revenues and profit margins for all product lines within Tennessee.
- Achieves budgeted license content goals and printed products sales revenue and profit goals.
- Negotiates major requirements, deadlines and concerns with lottery officials. Leads the introduction of new games and system enhancements.
- Engages and oversees vendor relationships and/or third parties for services that may be outsourced.
- Leverages corporate resources to facilitate data-driven analysis to support sales growth opportunities.
- Understands customer needs and opportunities, as identified through collaboration with business intelligence and same store sales business analytics and category reviews for identification of product opportunities.
- Leads local procurement activity response to defend, optimize and grow IGT's business footprint. Positions IGT for favorable consideration.
- Manages a diverse staff and focuses on development to reach their full potential.
- Ensures contract and SOX compliance.
- Provides compelling and market relevant game designs.
- Drives customer profitability through effective management and utilization of options.
- Collaborates with corporate, site and instants services support services for all assigned accounts.
- Ensures compliance with established company policies and procedures.
- Prioritizes assignments, creates sound plans, and schedules.
- Participates in sales meetings and industry events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, sales/marketing, or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Six plus years of related sales and/or operational experience.
- Must be able to speak clearly and persuasively and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven success in developing and maintaining positive client support relationships.
- Must be able to produce written materials that are clear, concise, and easily understood.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Possesses analytical, leadership, and motivational skills.
- Previous lottery/gaming industry exposure is preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience required
Keys to Success
- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.