Global Partnerships Opportunities Manager
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About The Role
The Global Partner Opportunities Manager role supports the greater Partnerships team by managing projects which help create and provide opportunities that bring value to our Partners. You will report to the Partnerships Go to Market Manager and will review and provide strategic feedback on creator campaigns and to help improve opportunities, and advocate for increasing value for our Partners.
You will work with teams globally across Twitch, including Marketing, Business Development, Sales, Rivals, and global Partnerships teams. You excel at finding the win-win situation for all team members involved. You are holistic in your approach with your work, and excel in supporting cross regional teams. You're comfortable leading and advocating for programs, and voicing your opinion in a room of people. You value challenging perspectives and believe in the strength of working together.
You will work remotely until COVID restrictions lift, then will work out of either the San Francisco, Los Angeles, or Irvine office 3 days a week.
- Provide strategic feedback on inbound and outbound opportunities.
- Project and process management that supports opportunity generation.
- Provide recommendations on strategy mediation/iteration throughout the business year.
- Report progress on projects, problems, and solutions.
- Manage change to meet project outputs.
- Build agreement across teams.
- Identify and escalate project risks, and ensure performance is tracked and measured.
- Work with teams to create and extract strategic ideas, and be an active advocate.
- Manage the associated opportunity pipeline with your work.
- 4+ years operational, project management roles
- Excellent project management skills, including planning, scheduling, execution, and communication
- Knowledge of Twitch and adjacent gaming/streaming industry
- Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Comfortable working with data to make decisions
- A Twitch enthusiast, you bleed purple!
- History working in an agreement building role.
- Experience using data systems (Tableau, Mode, Salesforce, etc).
- Experience with project management systems (Asana, Trello, Monday).
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Company - Twitch Interactive, Inc.
Job ID: A1479703