Growth Marketing Manager, Promotional and Affiliate Marketing - Humble Bundle
Position at Humble Bundle
Job Title: Growth Marketing Manager, Promotional and Affiliate Marketing
Reporting To: VP, Marketing
Employment Full time
Position #: 832
About Humble Bundle
Humble Bundle sells games, ebooks, software, and other digital content. Our mission is to support charity while providing awesome content to customers at great prices. We launched in 2010 with a single two-week Humble Indie Bundle, but we have humbly grown into a store full of games and bundles, a subscription service, a game publisher, and more. We have raised $195 million for charity and counting.
Humble Bundle is hiring a Growth Marketing Manager to help grow our digital storefront and games publishing businesses through promotional and affiliate marketing. This opportunity is ideal for a self-motivated, technically savvy marketer who can own the strategy for two highly dynamic channels while not being afraid to roll their sleeves up and help out where needed. You’ll create, optimize and report on discounts on key products that drive new user growth as well as help retain customers. You’ll also support our affiliate marketing program to ensure new customers are hearing about us through unowned channels.
Join a lean but hugely impactful growth marketing team spanning paid ads, email, affiliates and promotional growth marketing.
- Oversee our promotional marketing program from start to finish: creating, optimizing and reporting on discounts for our key products, especially our subscription.
- Drive aggressive user acquisition and retention by giving customers discounts at the right time in their lifecycle.
- Oversee our affiliate marketing program by growing the Humble Partner program.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to drive promotional tech creation and ideation.
- Establish, track, and drive goals to measure success of both programs.
- Work closely with business vertical owners to communicate results and key metrics with engaging reporting.
- Own the promotional calendar and communication process.
- 2-3+ years of experience in promotional marketing.
- 2-3+ years experience in affiliate marketing.
- 2-3+ years of experience in A/B testing and experimentation.
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Cordial, Braze, Iterable, etc.
- Familiar with using SQL, Google Analytics, Excel, and other analytics tools.
- Experience measuring performance and ROI across channels, presenting findings to cross-functional teams
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus.
- Experience in ecommerce is a plus.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This is a remote position with a strong preference for candidates who can work in the Pacific time zone.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.