Head of Industry, Video Games, Amazon Ads
Passionate about gaming? Is E3 your Super Bowl? This is your chance to lead the efforts of Amazon Ads in the gaming space. This position can be located in LA or NYC.
Amazon Ads is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers and agencies. Our ad solutions—including display, video, audio and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
Key job responsibilities
As the Head of Industry for Video Games, you will use your passion for gaming, enterprise sales management experience, and experience selling digital advertising solutions to successfully grow and scale advertising revenue through video games publishers, video gaming accessories and console manufacturers . With your broad and long-standing client-side and agency relationships within the digital advertising world, consultative approach and deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape, you will manage a team and act as a strategic partner to your assigned clients and sell a broad range of advertising solutions that will ensure that their business goals are met.
- 12+ years of B2B sales experience
- Experience managing teams who deliver on defined goals and timelines
- Experience managing teams
- Video Gaming Industry Experience
- Programmatic & Video Experience
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Understanding the ↑↑↓↓←→←→B A reference a plus.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company - Amazon Advertising LLC
Job ID: A1793827