Influencer Account Manager
As an Account Manager, you will represent and embody the unique vision SCUF has in the marketplace for gaming controllers and its commitment to innovation, performance and excellence both for our Products and Brand. You will serve as an ambassador of SCUF values within the organization and be a role model for premium service, consumer engagement and effective Brand communication.
You will assist in signing and managing influencers, developing and implementing marketing campaigns with influencers, coordinating product launches, creating and developing reports and calendars and supporting the influencer marketing marketing manager with all related duties.
- Increase exposure for Scuf Gaming brand voice, products, and influencer relationships.
- Increase website traffic by driving creative influencer campaigns and trending posts.
- Increase engagements with influencers and partners.
- Educate potential influencers and community on Scuf Gaming product benefits.
- Improve and increase sales with consistent and structured campaigns.
- Identify new influencers that will bring a new audience and drive traffic and sales for Scuf Gaming and present to Infuencer Marketing Manager for approval.
- Sign up new influencers that are approved by Manager and drive relationship until first campaigns are executed and then pass on to Influencer Marketing Manager.
- Build and execute influencer campaigns through competitive research, by keeping at the forefront of trends and identifying key players/influencers.
- Track deliverables and initiative in an organized manner to ensure KPIs are met.
- Help develop new content plans, creating new ideas, activities, storytelling, and marketing campaigns based on trending community engagements to drive brand benefits and generate sales.
- Collaborate with social team to creating new ideas, tag lines, weekly post, share daily trending items, report out on daily influencer post to drive community engagement, brand benefits and generate sales.
- Be the lead on making sure influencer seeding kits and products are built up and shipped correctly.
- Collaborate with production and testing teams to ship influencer orders out in a timely and quality manner.
- Keep meaningful reports and data to show ROI on accounts managed.
- Use influencer marketing budget to sign on new affiliates to achieve influencer team goals.
- Identify new influencers that will bring in an average of 20,000 new website visits per week.
- Increase code usage by influencers by 20%.
- Ensure that 100% of new affiliates are completing 100% of agreed upon deliverables.
- Work with Accounts team to come up with 3 ideas per month to use affiliates to drive sales and traffic.
- Deliver lifestyle photos and content from new affiliates to us of Scuf Gaming social.
- 2-3 years of experience in an account management role, preferably in the gaming space with influencers.
- Associate degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Passionate about the product and the industry.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs, CRM Programs, and Social Media Programs.
- Ability to process data and report on it to management.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Appreciation for quality and attention to detail.
- Ability to follow through and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel.
You will provide visibility to the entire marketing department about our influencers using consistent and timely documentation to create alignment. You will ensure the team remains up-to-date on how the influencer team is performing based reporting on the current goals. You will be required to stay up to date on what’s hot in the gaming and industry and the games/influencers in the space. You will analyze the influencer’s success from the initial partnership announcement throughout the entire contract.
You will monitor and share the consumer feedback and reaction to product; and deliver regular updates to management regarding consumer experiences and other business-related matters.