Influencer Outreach - Video Games (Entry Level)
Influencer Outreach - Recruiting content creators worldwide
We are seeking a highly motivated candidate looking to break into the video game industry. Day to day will be to work with content creators as well as our 1.6mil users on POQ.GG. Pocketful of Quarters created the first-ever currency with a patent on the ability to be used cross-game cross-platform. We are the only token that fully complies with the SEC deeming us a consumer product, available in Apple and Google Play, and the only verified partner with Unity. POQ.GG is the new home for new game development and the competitive player. Each week, POQ hosts tens of thousands of players in events for Fortnite, COD, LoL, Roblox, FIFA22 on all devices (PC, Xbox, PSP, Switch, and mobile), in both the US, EU, and around the globe. POQ has the most stacked lobbies, graced by the world's best pro players like Bugha, Reverse2k, and Faze Clan. Millions have watched our events on Twitch and TikTok. This is your chance to come work in the games industry amongst industry veterans and be on the front line of change.
- Define, negotiate, and close deals for new content creators who will host tournaments on POQ and utilize our tokens and products.
- Manage strategic partnerships with content creators and their management teams
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify new opportunities to expand the Quarters and POQ platform to acquire new players and drive revenue within the gaming vertical.
- Manage a pipeline of potential and current leads
- Work cross-functionally with content, marketing, legal, finance, and engineering teams to negotiate deal terms, drive special projects, advocate internally for partners, and educate on industry norms
- Develop and socialize groundbreaking strategies to attract and close deals with content creators around the world.
- Evolve platform best practices in partnership with services such as Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook
- Analyze and report on performance data and industry trends to drive continuous improvement, optimization, and innovation
- Provide meaningful feedback to game teams on the community’s sentiment, concerns, and suggestions
- Sound business judgment, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Gaming and eSports industry knowledge a plus
- Ability to manage complex contract negotiations
- Familiar with the game development process
- Experience owning projects and driving their success, especially in large, multi-faceted organizations
- Deep familiarity with online player communities across platforms like Twitch, YouTube, TikTok, Discord, and Facebook
- Project management training and experience
- A passionate gamer
- Proficiency in other languages
- Understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrency
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter, which should include:
-Why you are interested in working in games and with developers
-Any relevant knowledge or experience with developers and/or the gaming industry
-What do you like about blockchain
-How should it be implemented in games
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.**
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on experience