Insights Program Manager
About the job
At 343 Industries we’re building the future of the Halo Franchise. A key component of that future is how we share & action on our product insights. To help us ensure we’re organizing, tracking, and driving customer-facing impact with these insights, we’re seeking an Insights Program Manager to join the Insights Team.
Successful candidates will have demonstrable have demonstrated capacity to drive alignment across a variety of project/product stakeholders through communication and vision-setting, consistently deliver shared goals and accountabilities on time, and impact product outcomes through their program management. The individual in this role will work across game and business teams to align insight stakeholders’ priorities, ensure insights are transparent & communicated, and facilitate durable process. This individual will also assist in supporting the Competitive insights Team and Playtest Teams. The ability to define & execute durable process as well as bring people together are key to success in this role. Previous experience in gaming is required. Knowledge and experience in a production/program management role and on a game-as-a-service product are preferred. This individual will be working on some new processes for the studio, this comes with challenges, being able to create clarity & drive towards goals is crucial. Finally, creating an inclusive and diverse environment as well as sharing expertise and leveraging the work of others are key to the Insights team’s success and culture.
- Support insights program management, insights communication, and product experience validation processes & initiatives
- Support Competitive Insights Team, Playtest Team, insights stakeholders (e.g., User Research, Market Research, Analytics & Insights, Halo Support, Community, etc.), and product development teams, when necessary
- Communicate & help align insights across many diverse & multi-disciplined stakeholders
- Track & organize insights’ process end-to-end utilizing Azure DevOps, Confluence, and reporting
- Evangelize, educate, and collaborate with studio partners on insights processes
- 3+ yrs of professional experience in gaming industry
- Experience in agile development, preferably in a PM role on a game-as-a-service project.
- 1-2 years Program Management or Producer experience
- Extensive emotional intelligence, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Fosters a collaborative environment and known for bringing people together in tough moments
- Ability to define and run effective, efficient, and repeatable processes.
- Displays adaptability, quantitative and qualitative analytical aptitude, and problem-solving skills
- Desire to constantly improve and evolve systems through feedback and iteration
- Passionate about creating an inclusive environment
- Experience with the full suite of Microsoft applications, Confluence & Azure DevOps
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.