Intern - Customer Experience Marketing Research (NOA)
About the job
Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold billions of video games and hundreds of millions of hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™, and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.
Nintendo is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a welcoming and inclusive environment in service to one another, our products, the diverse consumers we represent, and the communities we call home. We do all of this with kindness, empathy and respect for each other.
Get Serious About Fun
As a Nintendo of America Intern, you will actively contribute to meaningful projects, and gain valuable hands-on work experience with a leading company in the entertainment industry. During the program from June through August, your work experience will be enhanced with mentoring, networking opportunities and exposure to industry leaders from across the company! Whether you are in a technical or non-technical role, you will be a part of a team committed to putting smiles on faces of millions around the world.
Description Of Duties
- Work with Nintendo’s Customer Experience Marketing team to understand and explore existing and potential personas from Nintendo.com and other digital channels
- Research, analyze, and synthesize data from multiple consumer data sources
- Develop and recommend a market research playbook that will serve as a guideline on future marketing strategies and designs
Summary Of Requirements
- 3.0+ GPA
- Freshmen to graduating seniors enrolled in accredited college or university
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing Analytics, Business, Statistics, or related field
- High proficiency in Power Point, Excel, and SQL
- Knowledge in Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics preferred
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Demonstrated interest in the interactive gaming or entertainment industry