Java Platform Engineer - Gaming Industry
If you are a Game Platform Engineer with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
As a Series C gaming startup, we are combining the best of AAA game graphics and design with free-to-play accessibility to provide the most fulfilling mobile gaming experience on the planet.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be working on a platform that is built to scale to millions of users and supports great social aspects as well as monetization.
- Design and develop shared game features and services
- Use agile methodologies to ship code to production on a weekly basis while hotfixing as needed
- Improve our platforms scalability, reliability and security
- Collaborate with game, business intelligence and publishing teams to understand and meet their requirements
What You Need for this Position
- BS in related field or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of Java platform engineering experience
- Multi-threaded programming/applications
- SQL and NoSQL
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Nice To Have
- Video game industry experience
- Free-2-play mobile games
- Grails/Spring framework
- MMO games
- MongoDB or DynamoDB
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Generous PTO
- Excellent work/life balance
So, if you are a Game Platform Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KH4-1608288 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kurt Holzmuller - Associate Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.