Lean Six Sigma Analyst/Business Process Improvement
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. With operations in more than 100 countries and a team of over 12,000 employees, we deliver world-class gaming and lottery technology.
A high-visibility project/program management role which provides leadership to Six Sigma initiatives across multiple functional areas. Champions the adoption of Six Sigma techniques for both day-to-day problem solving as well as strategic, complex, and cross-functional improvements. This individual works with multiple levels of management to establish and prioritize projects in support of the organizations’ strategic plans. This position is based out of our Reno Nevada Facility.
- Utilizing DMAIC and Lean methodologies, leads and/or mentors significant improvement activities.
- Works cross functionally to define opportunities for continuous improvement and evaluates priorities in order to establish time-based plans.
- Works with management to establish effective controls on key processes and assists in determining improvement objectives and measures.
- As part of the prioritization process, works with relevant business leaders to establish cost and benefit analyses for potential projects.
- Acts as a motivator, change agent, tool and technique master, trainer/educator and coach to continually promote the use of Six Sigma tools and methods.
- Drives ongoing communication of improvement plans and results across the organization.
- Assures training and documentation for process improvements as a result of completed projects.
- Six Sigma Black Belt and/or Lean Black Belt certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or related field.
- Demonstrated success in complex project management
- Advanced skills in quality management tools and techniques, change management, problem solving and critical thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of the organization
- MBA or Master’s degree
- Experience in the gaming industry, high tech manufacturing or related area
- Understanding of cost drivers and operational financial reporting
- Knowledge and experience with SAP
- Familiarity with ISO 9001
Keys to Success
- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy
In addition to a competitive benefits package, we offer generous time-off plans, a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, on-site fitness center and cafeteria, and free identity theft insurance to name a few.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com .