Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 "Game of the Year" awards and 100 "Editor's Choice" awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare. Infinity Ward employs more than 250 people in Woodland Hills, Calif., just outside of Los Angeles.
A critically acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and talented development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent, workplace environment. We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we like to look after ours. We enjoy having fun with top-notch events that everyone gets involved with.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
Infinity Ward is currently seeking a Lighting Producer in the Woodland Hills, CA area. A Producer at Infinity Ward is the primary point of contact for all scheduling matters for all stakeholders on the project. Reporting to the Production Director, the Producer will work closely with the rest of the Production team and Leads to create and track project schedules.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities
- Provide accurate and timely project management information to all stakeholders to inform decision making.
- Drive the creation of a flexible project plan including milestone deliverables, requirements definition, team member assignment, capacity planning and release planning.
- Co-ordinate with partners/studios within Activision.
- Work with the team to ensure clear definition, prioritization, and communication of goals.
- Help develop and evolve new and existing production methodologies at Infinity Ward.
- Identify and anticipate risks. Present solutions.
- Provide regular reports of key actions and risks at various levels of detail.
- Play a contributing role in the development of new concepts.
- At least 2 relevant published titles as a Producer or Project Manager in the gaming industry.
- Understand and speak the lighting language to better communicate with the team and their requesting departments.
- Must have technical knowledge.
- Comprehensive understanding of game development, from concept to submission and sustained development post launch.
- Track record of project planning being successfully executed leading to the timely delivery of quality projects.
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change and deliver against agreed deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office and project management software skills, e.g. Jira, Confluence.
- Willing to commit and take responsibility for projects under supervision.
- Flexibility, support and will to manage the impact of change.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles.
- Experience working with external teams.
- Passion for games and game development.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about our games.
- Comprehension of the technical budgets of game development.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Infinity Ward is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability