Manager Content Marketing
NZXT is a rapidly growing company made up of gamers, builders and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. We are a team of creative, motivated and results-oriented people who love what we do and are dedicated to making it easy, fun and rewarding for our audience to play games. We are a founder-led organization that has not lost any of our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. This is an exciting time to join NZXT as we are poised for significant global expansion and growth.
CULTURE & VALUES
At NZXT, we believe in the importance of Design Thinking and the power of Serving Community, and our values spring from those two core ideas:
Every Voice Matters Win Together
Keep It Simple Give A Shit
Build Scalable Systems Commit To Quality
Learn And Grow Do What You Say
We hope that every NZXT employee internalizes and practices these values to the point where they become second nature. We expect our leaders and managers to embody and nurture these values, because when they are in full force... amazing things can happen.
The Senior Associate Content Marketing Manager will lead the planning, development, and implementation of NZXT’s content strategy across product and community categories. In this role you will develop a deep understanding of our customers in order to produce engaging and relevant content that improves customer engagement, builds brand awareness, and ultimately drives sales. As part of the marketing team, you will develop a wide range of content for every stage of the consumer journey across media including: NZXT’s website and blog, social media channels, live-streaming platforms, email, and other content areas. You will take responsibility for gathering influencer and affiliate partners, deliverables, and resources in support of major initiatives such as new product launches, seasonal marketing campaigns, and global expansion.
- Collaborates across marketing and PM teams to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in support of major initiatives such as new product launches, seasonal marketing campaigns, and global expansion.
- Responsible for SEO optimization, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Works with internal and external creative teams for content production - while maintaining editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Track program deliverables and KPIs
- Support global marketing teams with content strategy and best practices
- Communicate internally to share key learnings and best practices
- Prioritization of key platforms and areas of development for content marketing needs
- Creative execution of written, video, and audio content from approved creative briefs
- Ownership of editorial calendars for content across multiple platforms (blog, YouTube, etc.)
- 4+ years marketing experience in a video and written content role
- Creative storytelling utilizing written, video, and audio content.
- Experience with content development across key communication platforms like email, blogs, YouTube, and social media
- Gaming industry experience a huge plus
- Critical thinking and the ability to think both in terms of business performance and brand opportunity
- Comfortable with using data to derive insights and inform business decisions