Marketing Artists & Video Wizard
Finland Fast Track Program
This role is under the Finland Fast Track Program, an initiative of the Finland government to encourage exceptional international talent, specifically from the USA, to find fulfilling roles in the budding gaming and ICT industry in Finland.
This role is based in Finland. Applicants are encouraged to and offered fast-track support to relocate there for this role, and the city you’ll move to will welcome you and your family with several relocation services.
We're looking for a skilled and independent Marketing artist to build out our marketing assets for all forms of digital marketing campaigns across paid User Acquisition, social media & CRM. With us, you are expected to execute fresh (even crazy) ideas for all marketing materials on a daily basis. This also includes contributions to in-game-related marketing graphics such as sales, events, shops, etc.
You will not be told what to do, rather you will be constantly involved in figuring out what the most important next steps are with the help of data and surrounded by experienced professionals. We are here to grow and nurture the games together.
We are all professionals that thrive in an environment of trust and openness. We do not believe in policies and processes. We believe in together finding smart ways to solve very hard problems. We craft our games with a burning passion to deliver fun that lasts for years. If this way of making and marketing games rings true to you, you might be the person we're looking for.
- Own independent work across all marketing areas: Store assets, UA creatives, in-game shop assets, visual branding of the games, and the company
- Take part in marketing discussions and planning of next steps
- Excellent understanding of the free-2-play economy and the role of marketing within
- Intrinsic love for the marriage between creative and data and the ability to do data-informed decisions in the iterative process.
- Experienced in outsourcing and managing a large number of creative assets and juggling multiple partners at once
- Ability to independently research, create, test, and iterate on creatives and their messaging.
- Experienced in outsourcing a large number of creative assets and juggling multiple agency partners at once
- Be a true team player with strong communication skills
- Strong, professional experience with static and video mobile marketing creative
- Strong knowledge of Video-Editing tools and techniques such as Premiere Pro, Final Cut, After Effects, etc.
- Having a burning passion for mobile F2P games
- Bonus from: 2D-art skills, graphics design, marketing
We believe that team fit is paramount and with the right mix of experience, a spark of youth, and openness we get the best results.
We build the smallest possible team(s) that embraces autonomy and involves everyone in problem-solving. We fail fast, celebrate the effort, and learn from the results.
We are devoted Free-To-Play lovers. We spend time and money on games. Then we analyze, talk and learn.
To work with us you need to love the games we make so before you contact us, make sure you play our amazing game: www.friendsanddragons.com that is available on iOS and Android.