Kaiju Cards is a blockchain gaming company and content studio, currently building on the Solana blockchain. Kaiju Cards successfully launched its initial NFT sale in 2 phases, generating $3.2m. Both phases sold out of limited mints in under 30 seconds and were over-subbed 4-6x when the sale closed. Since our last sale, we’ve generated $240k in royalties within 2 months, in anticipation for our 2022 Q1 launch.
We’re a mix of experienced artists, game designers, blockchain developers and product experts. Our team has worked with major studios such as Blizzard, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, Netflix, Amazon; on successful blockchain projects such as Strongblock; and successful tech startups such as Hopper. We value collaboration, individuality, compelling work, and productive feedback. We’re fully remote (mostly based on the West Coast) with flexible working hours.
We’re looking to add a Marketing Manager to our core team to kickstart our marketing efforts. This is a unique opportunity to join a startup with high growth potential in the exciting world of crypto gaming.
- Work with marketing strategy team to position Kaiju Cards as a leading crypto gaming product
- Execute marketing campaigns that drive engagement and build relationships with the community
- Manage all social platforms and refine our social presence (Discord & Twitter)
- Work with our Community Manager on community engagement efforts
- Produce and publish content; Manage content calendar and marketing budget
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience in marketing and growth. We’re open to many types of experience in the field
- You are a blockchain gaming and NFT enthusiast with a proven understanding of NFT communities and blockchain gaming products
- You’ve successfully developed and executed marketing campaigns that increased engagement and built brand voice
- You can work with minimal supervision and seek an opportunity with high growth potential
- Excellent English language and writing skills
What We Offer
- Opportunity to join a startup with high growth potential in a cutting edge industry.
- Contract to hire
- Must be comfortable getting paid in stablecoin (USDC). We’re in the process of setting up payroll in USD.
- Fair base compensation to be revisited as the business grows.
- Fully remote position. Must be based in the USA.
- Flexible working hours— West Coast time zone preferred.
- We’re a fun and casual team while being experts at what we do!