Scientific Games (SG) is a global leader focused on delivering an ever-expanding portfolio of lottery and gaming products and services to the world's government-regulated and government-sponsored entities. Scientific Games' global reach is made possible through the expertise, skill and dedicated efforts of its 8,000+ employees who serve lottery and gaming customers in more than 100+ countries on 6 continents.
Are you ready to level up your career?
At Scientific Games, we are committed to making the best games, platforms and systems in the world. We are looking for smart, passionate and creative people to join our team and help us transform the gaming world. We are a global, industry-leading gaming technology company that embraces challenge, fosters an inclusive culture, values integrity, innovation and winning, and is committed to developing and supporting its people.
Whether you are a member of our award winning game studios, our industry leading systems group, product management, manufacturing group, services or any of our other amazing Gaming teams, you will be creating compelling games played around the world. We are dedicated to being the industry’s only COMPLETE global solutions provider with products that will enhance the entire gaming operation, both on the casino floor and behind the scenes.
If you are ready to play…Come join us and let’s make games!
Essential Job Functions
- Manage the development and execution of all partner marketing campaigns at a network and bespoke level with clear communication internally and externally surrounding all activity
- Manage campaign calendars
- Responsible for setting up terms and conditions in collaboration with legal across the territories in which we operate
- Maintaining and sharing knowledge on applicable advertising standards
- Support Account Management with game launch packs and information to aid uptake of content and broaden distribution
- Manage the merchandise & promotional inventory
- Responsible for partner events & gifting
- Support Corporate Marketing with industry events such as ICE and G2E
- Work with internal marketing teams to ensure all promotional marketing objectives are met and opportunities maximized, driving an increase in turnover for the SGI RMG products (games and features)
- Work with the US team regarding campaign collateral/artwork
- Collaborate with partners to better understand marketing strategy
- Working with BI to analyze and report on campaign effectiveness
- Create and manage monthly internal Commercial newsletters
- 2-5 years of experience working within the gaming industry with an understanding of promotional marketing, event management & relationship management
- Experience orchestrating and measuring an array of marketing tactics as well as budget management
- Experience with presentations and analytics (spreadsheets, Google Docs & presentation tools)
- Experience of working with suppliers – particularly merchandising and have contacts at the ready
- Experience working inside an iGaming B2C operator is advantageous
Bachelor’s Degree required
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Professional, resourceful, and patient
- Customer orientated
- Commercial awareness
- Confident and knowledgeable
- Fast learner, quick to pick-up new methods and ways of working
- Highly motivated with a desire to continuously learn and improve
- Good organizational and planning skills
- The ability to prioritize and work across multiple tasks
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous content / communications experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently, and possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness. A strong work ethic necessary to succeed in a dynamic, fast-moving and results oriented environment
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
May require evening and weekend hours; may require travel
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law , please click here for EEOC Poster .